Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trip to Puyallup

Last weekend Ethan, Corinne, and I flew to Seattle with my mom and dad to visit my in-laws who live in Puyallup. We were a little concerned since it seemed like Western Washington was being flooded, but despite the weather we had no problems getting there, getting around, or getting back home. It was Corinne's first plane ride, and her first visit at Nana and Pappy's house. She also got to meet her Uncle Bren and Aunt Michelle. It was a great trip, and both of the kids were good as gold. Corinne didn't fuss on the plane at all, and despite an erratic nap schedule she was generally a happy baby the whole trip. Ethan was his usual happy self and a great helper. Ethan also bonded with his Uncle Bren, was his teammate for "Apples to Apples" and talked with him about movies and video games. Even though it was a quick trip, I am glad we went and I am thankful that my parents were with me to help navigate through the airport with two kids. It's also nice to be one of those people who gets along with both parents and in-laws, and who has parents and in-laws who get along with one another. I also couldn't ask for better grandparents for my kids.

The kids with Nana and Pappy at Stanley and Seafort's, Tacoma.
Corinne with Grandma and Papa.
Ethan with Grandma and Papa.Ethan chillaxin' with Uncle Bren.Corinne with Aunt Michelle.

No comments: