Thursday, November 13, 2008

So, 7 years ago...

Today is Ethan's 7th birthday. We actually had the big party with his aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents over the weekend when everyone could get together. Tonight Brian, Corinne and I took him to Red Robin (his choice) where a group of enthusiastic servers sang happy birthday to him and gave him a sunday. I made cupcakes for him to take to his Tiger Scout meeting tonight. He was pretty wired after the sunday, and I am bracing myself for when he comes because he may be unbelievably hyper or completely crashed. I think he is having a happy birthday, though, despite the fact he missed the bus this morning and we had to walk home in the rain and get there before Brian left for work. But I think the day has improved for him since. It's also kind of neat that tonight there is a full moon, since he is so interested in space related things. I can't believe he's 7! My baby boy is growing up *sniff*.

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

yes it sucks. My oldest turns 10 next month. crazy!!