Thursday, November 20, 2008

Will I ever learn?

Corinne had a very hard time getting to sleep last night, and then after sleeping fitfully all night she woke up at 5:00 a.m. So, I should be catching up on my sleep now that she is sleeping, but instead I am wasting time on the internet. For some reason I got it in my head I want to get Corinne an cuddly bunny wabbit for Christmas, the kind she can hold and slobber all over and then carry around everywhere when she gets older. I got lost on etsy.com because they have the most adorable things, and some of the ugliest things I've ever seen. And then I found tedde.com, which sells the weirdest, uncuddliest, most expensive teddy bears I've ever seen. I just want one, cuddly bunny. Is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

etsy = bad for me. Like you, I could spend HOURS looking at stuff that is both cute and hideous. I try to stay away also!!