Thursday, March 5, 2009

just some stuff

  • Lost: Is it wrong that I like Juliet more than Kate? I actually really don't like Kate, I tolerate her. I like Juliet's intelligence and she is so enigmatic. If it turns out she really is a "bad" guy and is working with Ben, I think I still would like her better than Kate.
  • I am really enjoy 24 this season. Oh sure, it's full of plot holes and worn out story lines, but you got to love it when Jack tazes a phone.
  • Is it spring yet? I just want some nice weather so we can get out and do stuff with the kids.
  • Why do Peeps and Cadbury Eggs have to be so delicious?
  • I think the news media needs to stop letting Natalie Suleman do interviews. She doesn't need to be under this kind of scrutiny. It's obvious a lot of people don't agree with what she did, but it's done. What matters now is those 8 sick babies, her six older children, and what's best for them. I wish she would quit doing interviews, and I think she should have never done that first one. She needs to focus on her family, and she has some really tough decisions to make. Show the world what you think is important, Natalie. Take care of your family.
  • Ethan is racing his "Anaconda Honda" in his first ever Pine Wood Derby this weekend. I am really looking forward to it.
  • I finished watching Torchwood Season 2 this weekend. I didn't really like it as much as the first season. I can't really recommend it, I think there are better science fiction series out there right now, such as Battlestar Gallactica and Fringe.
  • We've spent the last two Saturdays watching Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back, respectively. I hope we have time to watch Return of the Jedi this Saturday.

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

gretchen really...how is it that we weren't better friends in high school? we like all the same things! I love 24!! I love Fringe!! And I love Juliet more than Kate too!