Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well, this week is turning out only slightly better than last week. The thing that is keeping it from being a total loss is that Corinne is feeling a lot better since the doctor gave her antibiotics and she is getting over her ear infections and upper respiratory infection. We have heat and water, and all the fans are out from under the house so all we have left to take care of is the insulation. The insurance is refusing to pay for anything because the water that caused the damage was a "subsurface" leak. I tried to talk to them today, but all I got was emotionally and physically drained. All I want for them to do is to help us find a way to pay for all this. I really don't care what the policy says. Damage is damage, and if they won't pay for the pipe they need to pay for the clean up and replacement. I really don't know what I am saying. I want to fight them, but I don't know where to begin. I just wish I could handle things like this better. I want to be calm and not worried and have that "whatever will be will be" attitude but I am just the opposite. I am frustrated and angry and scared and worried.

No comments: