Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break came and went. We packed a lot into the 10 days, though. We took a trip to the Bruneau Sand Dunes; spent some time in Buhl; took a drive to Malad Gorge, the Nature Conservancy, Clear Springs; and went to Herrett's Museum, got Ethan a haircut, went to the mall all in Twin Falls. I also attended our church's women's retreat at Pilgrim's Cove in McCall, ID. The weather was rotten, with continued rotten into this week. Is it possible for March to come in AND go out like a lion? I guess in Idaho it is. Right now I am at "work". I have sat here once a week for six weeks or so, and so far not one person has come in to use the library. It is kind of nice to have peace and quiet for two hours, though, and be surrounded by books. Just wish someone would come in, if for nothing else but to prove that my position is necessary.

No comments: