Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Post-It

The last post before this one was something about it being a whole year since I posted something.  Well, here I am FOUR YEARS LATER posting something! That's nuts.  Is blogging still a thing?  Or is tweeting and facebooking and instagramming the way it's all going?  I've given up facebook for a time.  So, I thought I would get back into blogging.  It almost seems retro.

I am not going to play catch up.  I am just going to start with a picture of my life today.  I am currently a Library Coordinator for the Caldwell School District.  That's my job.  My joy right now is my family, though.  Brian is still at Journal Broadcast Group in Nampa.  Ethan is 12 and a sixth grader, and Corinne is in kindergarten.  We've lived in the same place for 14 years!

I could say more, but I need fodder for future blog posts.  I will say it's raining today.  And I still like to read, although I don't get to read as much as I would like. 

No comments: