Friday, April 17, 2009

1000thingstobehappyabout.blogspot.com

I started a new blog: 1000thingstobehappyabout.blogspot.com

Using that book 14,000 Things To Be Happy About and my own realization that it would probably be a huge benefit to me if I tried to focus on more positive things in my life, I have decided to compile a list of at least 1,000 to be happy about. So, that's what I am going to do, little by little. My goal is 1,000 things, but depending on how long it takes me and other deciding factors (like if I run out of things to be happy about) I may try to continue the list. But right now I'm shooting for 1,000.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Oh, neat! I saw that up on the computer monitior at one point this week, but I didn't know that you were the one writing it. That's really cool. I like this new, somewhat optimistic approach by you.